Automation & Robotics, the pros and cons – TML’s Mario d’Aragona
The proliferation of Automation & Robotics within the financial services sector attracts obvious attention, especially from those interested in disruptive innovations.
Mario d’Aragona is the Managing Partner at TML Venture Ltd and supports companies in finding tailor-made investment solutions. His industry focus is on renewable technology, energy and food companies.
He is a seasoned finance executive who serves as CFO for fire & security, food, energy and clean-tech global companies; has ‘turn-around’ experience and has been involved in the management of re-financing growing businesses: TML Venture Ltd supports companies in finding tailor-made investment solutions.
Navigating trendy Ai phrases
Why everybody’s talking about Automation & Robotics
The weak signals from Automation & Robotics
Where Automation & Robotics are most prevalent in ‘real-life’ business
- Quill Narrative Science’s technology which provides automated written articles
- Amazon’s and Netflix’s capability to generate automated book and movie recommendations
- Workfusion’s provision of RPA (Robotic Processes Automation)
- Computerised unsupervised Algorithms like blockchain
- Watson – the ‘cognitive’ computing analytics provider for the trading floor,